Empowering and Inspiring Youth for the Future
Career Fair: Friday February 17, 2017
Calling all local, regional and international organizations and business professionals in Guyana. WE NEED YOU!!!
Please join participating organizations and professionals from diverse industries to showcase your brand, business and industry at the QCSC Career Fair, and say YES to inspiring and motivating our youth with your career story. Come share your experience and insights with our student participants and their parents and illuminate the connections between academic pursuits, positive character traits, and success in post-secondary careers.
ORGANIZATIONS AND BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS
QCSC Career Fair at a Glance
- - The Career Fair will be held on Friday February 17, 2017 at Queen’s College
- - The 2017 conference will engage 150 Queen’s College students and 50 students from other Guyanese secondary schools.
- - We are aiming for diversity in the industries and careers represented.
- - Organizations are responsible for providing all materials to share with students (business cards, brochures etc…)
- - Online Registration is preferred
- - Corporations, Non-Profits and Government agencies, Entrepreneurs and Licensed Professionals are encouraged to participate.
Other Ways To Get Involved
The QCSC is a part of the Youth Development effort of QCAANY Inc. Click to make a tax deductible donation to QCAANY and further
We gratefully accept sponsorships in cash or in kind to support the work of QCAANY Inc. at the 2017 Queen’s College Student Conference.
Or, contact Michelle Mickel Foster PhD, Conference Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.